Best Productivity Blogs
For individuals looking to boost their productivity, these blogs offer tips, strategies, and inspiration for achieving more in less time.
Catering to professionals, students, and anyone seeking to improve their efficiency, these blog examples are a great resource for those looking to maximize their potential.
73. Zen Habits
- Main Focus: A productivity blog that provides resources and advice for individuals seeking to simplify their lives and increase their focus on what’s important.
- What Makes it Special: Created by Leo Babauta, Zen Habits offers a unique perspective on productivity focusing on mindfulness, habit formation, and personal growth. Their website also features inspiring stories of individuals who have transformed their lives through these practices.
- How it’s Monetized: Leo earns revenue by selling its own courses and books on productivity, offering personalized coaching services, accepting donations from readers, and partnerships with brands in the self-improvement industry.
74. Tim Ferris Blog
- Main Focus: A productivity blog that provides resources and advice for individuals seeking to optimize their performance in work and life.
- What Makes it Special: Tim Ferris’s Blog offers a unique perspective on productivity with a focus on experimentation, unconventional methods, and insights from top performers across various fields.
- How it’s Monetized: Mr. Ferris earns revenue through selling its own products, such as books and courses on productivity, offering personalized coaching services, hosting events like the Tribe of Mentors podcast, and other collaborations.
- Main Focus: A productivity and lifestyle blog that provides resources and advice for individuals seeking to streamline their daily routines and improve their overall well-being.
- What Makes it Special: This blog offers a unique perspective on productivity bt presenting practical tips and hacks for optimizing everyday tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and time management. Their website also features engaging articles on health, finance, and technology.
- How it’s Monetized: Lifehacker earns revenue through sponsored content, advertising, selling its own products such as e-books on productivity and life skills, and in association with brands in the lifestyle industry.