Best Education Blogs
For educators, parents, and students alike, these blog examples offer advice and resources for improving teaching practices, enhancing student learning, and staying up-to-date on the latest trends in education.
49. Teach Thought
- Main Focus: An education blog that provides resources and advice for teachers and educators on topics such as lesson planning, classroom management, and student engagement.
- What Makes it Special: Teach Thought offers a unique educational perspective focusing on innovative teaching methods and student-centered learning. Their website also features thought-provoking articles and podcasts from experts in the field.
- How it’s Monetized: Teach Thought earns revenue by selling its own courses on education, offering personalized coaching services, hosting events like the TeachThought Summit, and other partnerships.
- Main Focus: An education blog that provides resources and advice for teachers and educators on topics such as lesson planning, classroom management, and professional development.
- What Makes it Special: WeAreTeachers offers a unique perspective on education with a focus on community-driven content that is created by teachers, for teachers. Their website also features helpful resources such as free printables, giveaways, and lesson plans.
- How it’s Monetized: WeAreTeachers earns revenue through sponsored content, affiliate marketing, selling its own products such as e-books on teaching strategies, and collaborations within the education field.
- Main Focus: A section of the Huffington Post that covers news and trends in education, including K-12 and higher education.
- What Makes it Special: Huff Post Education offers a diverse range of content from expert opinions to personal stories, focusing on engaging readers in important conversations about education. Their website also features resources such as lesson plans and teacher guides.
- How it’s Monetized: Huff Post Education is owned by Verizon Media, which earns revenue through advertising and sponsored content on its various media properties, including the Huffington Post.