Best Career Blogs
Looking for career advice or inspiration? These best blog examples offer valuable insights and tips for individuals seeking to navigate their professional lives, from job hunting to career growth.
Catering to a diverse audience, these blogs provide practical advice on personal development, productivity, and work-life balance.
- Main Focus: A career blog that provides resources and advice for job seekers on topics such as resume writing, interviewing, and career development.
- What Makes it Special: Undercover Recruiter offers a unique perspective on the job search process with a focus on insider tips from recruiters and hiring managers. Their website also features helpful resources such as job search tools and e-books.
- How it’s Monetized: Undercover Recruiter earns revenue through sponsored content, affiliate marketing, selling its own products such as e-books on job searching and career development, and partnering with company brands within the industry.
47. Career Contessa
- Main Focus: A career blog that provides resources and advice for women at all stages of their careers, from entry-level to executive positions.
- What Makes it Special: Career Contessa offers a unique perspective on career development with a focus on empowering women to achieve their professional goals. Their website also features helpful resources such as job listings and online courses.
- How it’s Monetized: The blog earns revenue by selling its own courses on career development, offering personalized coaching services, hosting events like the Women’s Leadership Summit, and collaborations.
- Main Focus: A career and creativity blog that provides resources and advice for creative professionals on topics such as productivity, leadership, and personal growth.
- What Makes it Special: 99U offers a unique perspective on the intersection of creativity and productivity with a focus on actionable strategies for achieving professional success. Their website also features inspiring interviews with successful creatives and thought-provoking articles.
- How it’s Monetized: 99U is owned by Adobe, which incorporates its content into Adobe’s Creative Cloud suite of products. It does not have traditional monetization methods such as sponsored content or affiliate marketing.